- Dimensions: 12.717"(L) x 12.717"(W) x 2.677"(H)
This spectacular collector’s edition includes a lavishly illustrated book on the making of the show, two maps, plus an artist’s portfolio of never-before-seen storyboards, housed in a handsome gold-stamped case.
The book reveals how the best-selling fantasy series was translated into a show that has captivated millions. It includes hundreds of unpublished set photos, production and costume designs, plus family trees, a dissection of the Dothraki language, and histories of the realms. Interviews with actors and crew members, as well as a foreword by George R.R. Martin, make this an exclusive window into the show.
The portfolio shows how comic book artist Will Simpson singlehandedly storyboarded seasons one and two and features deleted scenes and alternate scenes. Storyboards are seldom made public, so this collection is as rare as it is fascinating.
Completing the package are maps of Westeros and Essos. Fans will recognize the maps from the HBO Go bonus material for Season 2, printed on archival, acid-free paper, and ready for framing.
- A deluxe foil-stamped box
- Inside HBO’s Game of Thrones: Hardcover, 192 pages with padded case and gilded edges
- The Storyboards: hardcover, 192 pages 3-piece case with ribbon closure
- Two scrolled color maps printed on archival, acid-free paper [need dimensions here]