Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Fourth Season DVD
SKU ID #500113
Atlantic City, February 1924: Picking up 8 months after the events of Season 3, Nucky Thompson is laying low at the end of the Boardwalk after barely surviving an overthrow by gangster Gyp Rossetti. But the calm will be short-lived, as Nucky faces new challenges, including a clash with a violent Harlem power-broker, a battle with his brother Eli over Eli’s college-age son, and the irresistible lure of lucrative – and perilous – opportunities in Florida.
- The Onyx Club: A Step Back In Time - An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the creation of, and historical inspiration for, the massive new set.
- Becoming Harrow - Actor Jack Huston details the origins, story arc, and evolution of fan-favorite character Richard Harrow.
- New Characters - Meet the new faces of season four: Dr. Valentin Narcisse, Roy Phillips, Agent Knox, Sally Wheet, Frank and Ralph Capone and Daughter Maitland.
- Season 3: Revisited – Get reacquainted with Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire with this recap featuring Creator/Executive Producer/Writer Terence Winter.
- 6 Audio Commentaries with the cast and crew including Terence Winter, Steve Buscemi, Michael Kenneth Williams, Gretchen Mol…and more!
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 4
- Run Time: 720 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Studio: HBO Home Video
- DVD Release Date: August 19, 2014
- Cast: Steve Buscemi, Stephen Graham, Vincent Piazza
- Genre: Drama
Availability: In Stock
Ready to ship in 2 - 3 Business Days