Welcome to Bon Temps. Catfish capital of the south. Population: 2,744. It's also home to Sookie Stackhouse and the cast of human and inhuman characters that have turned True Blood into one of HBO's most watched shows. The Bon Temps Shop in the True Blood store at hboshop.com is the place to go find everything from coasters, to shirts, to shot glasses, to signs that celebrate this awesome little town and the spine-tingling drama it produces as its populations of humans and vampires comingle.
- True Blood Welcome to Bon Temps Pint Glass
- Quench your undying thirst for True Blood with the True Blood Welcome to Bon Temps Pint Glass. Bon Temps, Louisiana, the catfish capital of the South, is regarded as a wonderful place to visit, and one of Louisiana's best. The graphics really pop on this fun pint glass, which also… [ read more ]
- True Blood Shreveport & Bon Temps Metal Road Sign
- It may not only be Jessica who's tempted to make a quick trip to Shreveport...Get the True Blood Shreveport & Bon Temps Metal Road Sign if you too want to live a little. Compared to Bon Temps, Fangtasia never looked so tempting. Sign has a distressed feel [ read more ]
- True Blood Welcome To Bon Temps Wood Sign
- Travel to Louisiana just by stepping into the room with a True Blood Welcome To Bon Temps Wood Sign! With such a cheerful welcome sign, you might not believe the number of vampire related crimes that occur in this small town. Sign reads: "Welcome to Bon Temps. Catfish capital of the… [ read more ]