Customer Service Information
A Song Of Ice And Fire Set (Paperback) Book
SKU ID #540240
To Order by Phone Call 1-866-316-4814
For delivery by December 24, choose:
- Standard (MI & USPS) — by 5:00 PM (EST) Friday, Dec.11
- Standard Expedited (Ground) — by 5:00 PM (EST) Wednesday, Dec.16
- 2-day — by 5:00 PM (EST) Thursday, Dec.17
- Overnight — by 5:00 PM (EST) Thursday, Dec.17
Please note: The above applies to in-stock items only at time of order. International deliveries are not guaranteed.
- Dimensions: 7.00 H x 5.00 D x 8.00 W inches
- Format: Paperback: Boxed
- Number of Pages: 5 Volumes
- Release Date: October 29, 2013
Yet a more immediate threat lurks to the south, where Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, has died under mysterious circumstances. Now Robert is riding north to Winterfell, bringing his queen, the lovely but cold Cersei, his son, the cruel, vainglorious Prince Joffrey, and the queen’s brothers Jaime and Tyrion of the powerful and wealthy House Lannister—the first a swordsman without equal, the second a dwarf whose stunted stature belies a brilliant mind. All are heading for Winterfell and a fateful encounter that will change the course of kingdoms.
Meanwhile, across the Narrow Sea, Prince Viserys, heir of the fallen House Targaryen, which once ruled all of Westeros, schemes to reclaim the throne with an army of barbarian Dothraki—whose loyalty